The University of Oklahoma's premier community service organization will be hosting a Badge/ Journey Workshop available to Girl Scouts of all levels. Join APO for a fun-filled day on campus!
Who: All Girl Scouts!When: Saturday, March 29: 8am - 5pmWhere: OU Campus, exact location TBDCost: $15 (Includes lunch)Registration: Opens online March 1st. http://ouapodb.wix.com/apo-delta-beta
The Badges we will be offering are:
1. Mari and Gloria Stories
2. Gerri and Clover Stories
3. Rosie and Vi Stories
4. Money Counts
1. Athlete: Fair Play
2. Citizen: Celebrating Community
3. Girl Scout Way for Brownie
1. Naturalist: Flowers
2. Citizen: Inside Government
3. Girl Scout Way for Junior Journey offered: It's Your Story-Tell it! aMUSE
1. Athlete: Good Sportsmanship
2. Artist: Comic Artist3. Citizen: Finding Common Ground Journey Offered: It's Your Story-Tell it! MEdia
Journey Offered: It's Your Story-Tell it! Mission: Sisterhood!
Journey Offered: It's Your Story-Tell it!BLISS: Live It! Give It!
For older girls, opportunities will be offered to volunteer and work with the younger Girl Scouts.For more information, concerns or suggestions, email APOGSMBU@gmail.com
Contact person for this event is Megan Avery, contact phone number (214) 830-7122