Nuts, Candy, Magazines and Photo Keepsakes are offered through this Girl Scouts – sponsored program. This program combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for troops. Participation also enables girls to learn goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Girl Scout families and friends can support a girl’s troop by renewing their favorite magazines, subscribing to new ones and ordering nuts/candy and photo keepsakes.
|2018 Fall Product Sale Dates|
- AUGUST 23: Online & In-Person Sale Begins
- OCTOBER 7: All money & orders due to Troop
- OCTOBER 10: All Troop orders due in Unify
- NOVEMBER 1 - 3: Items delivered to SU Consultants
- DECEMBER 3: Items delivered to Customers
|New this Year|
- Sale begins 10 days earlier!
- Online & In-Person orders start at the same time.
- We are using a new online system - Unify. It will include online orders, in real time.
- Girl Order cards will be mailed directly to the girls house. The packets for magazine orders will come through the SU Fall Product Consultants.
- Rewards will be based on the dollar amount sold, not number of items sold, for both girls & Troops.
- Girls must be renewed for 2018/19 to be loaded in to Unify.
- JULY 31, 7pm: SU Fall Product Consultant Training at council office
- AUGUST 1, noon: SU Fall Product Consultant Training Webinar
- AUGUST 21, 7pm: Troop Training Webinar
|Why Join the Fun?
The average troop earns nearly $250 in start-up money to fund troop activities that get their year started off right! Plus, the items make GREAT holiday and teacher gifts.
Please contact your SU Fall Product Consultant or email our product sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved or have questions about participating.