Girl Scout Badge University (held by Alpha Phi Omega, the University of Oklahoma)
This spring, the Delta Beta chapter of Alpha Phi Omega is hosting a Badge University on the OU campus. Our chapter invites Girl Scouts from around the region to participate in a day of workshops to earn multiple badges and Journeys. This event brings students and scouts from different communities for a day of collaboration and scouting. Check out the registration information and FAQs below, and then be sure to register on our website, http://ouapodb.wixsite.com/apo-delta-beta/girl-scouts-mbu. Registration will open February 1st and close March 23rd. Questions about registration may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this event, please contact our GSBU Director, Kodie Friend. We can't wait to see you there!
7:00 am - Registration / Check-in begins
8:00 - 8:10 am - Opening Ceremony / Orientation
8:10 - 10:00 am - Classes begin (Block 1)
10:00 - 12:00 pm - Block 2
12:00- 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 pm - Block 3
3:00 - 4:50 pm - OU Campus Tour
5:00- Pick up
Brownie First Aid
Girl Scout Way
Eating for Beauty
Seniors: Mission: Sisterhood!
*Journeys will take three blocks, badges take up one.
1. Registration will open February 1st. It will stay open until Thursday, March 23rd at 11:59 pm. However, you may register on the day of the event (Saturday, March 25th).
2. The registration cost is $15 before March 25th. This cost includes a scout packet and lunch.* Registration on the day of costs $20!
3. Payments can be made through PayPal with a credit or debit card, as well as cash and checks, which will be accepted on the day of. Checks may be made out to "Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Beta".
4. Scouts will be able to preference between taking badges (for their age level) or Journey. Each badge will take up one block and the Girl Scout will take all 3 Badges for their age level. Journeys will take up the first 3 blocks. There will be a Campus tour during the 4th block.
5. The liability portion must be completed while registering online. Forms can be printed off and completed for troops that choose to register as a group.