Look for the 2013 Fall Product Sale information here!
The goal of the Fall Product Sale for GS-Western Oklahoma is to enrich the experience for girls along their leadership journey. The Fall Product Sale encourages reading and the entrepreneurial spirit of business planning. To accomplish this, all troops are encouraged to participate in the Fall Product Sale. Each girl in the troop should take home and share with her family and friends the Fall Product Sales packet. Through the Fall Product Sale, friends and family can purchase their magazine renewals and new subscriptions and/or candy and nut items.
How Does the Fall Product Sale Work?
1. Online E-Mail Requests & Magazine Sales – Click and Go Green! (Take advantage of the early start date!)
- Starting in September, girls enter 12 or more email addresses inviting family and friends to order or re-new their magazines. Girls will receive a bonus patch.
- All magazine orders placed online by October 21 as a result of these emails earn troop proceeds for the troop.
- Log on to www.gswestok.org and click on the QSP Online Magazine link to start sending emails.
- Online magazine orders arrive much more quickly, and there are no forms to fill out or money to collect!
2. Magazine Sales – for Family and Friends without internet
- Make sure written orders are legible and include all address information - give pink copy of the order form to the customer.
- Money for the subscription is collected at the time of the order.
- Magazine order forms are turned in to the troop leader (white and yellow copies) along with money.
- Troops receive 10% of the total of all magazines ordered (either online or by paper orders.)
3. Address Booklet – each girl may submit one booklet with 10 complete names and addresses
- Complete the address booklet with 10 names and addresses. (Only 1 name per address, please. Sisters must each submit different names and addresses.)
- Magazine ordering information will be mailed to friends and family. Note: these names will NOT become part of a mailing list.
- Troops receive $2.00 per booklet (1 per girl).
4. Candy/Nut Order Card – Fill out card with complete customer information.
- Girls collect money at the time of the order.
- A COPY of the order card is turned in to the troop leader along with the money. The original order card is kept by the girl to deliver nut and candy orders.
- Troops receive $1.00 per nut order.