Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Donate now to help bring Girl Scouting to Every Girl, Everywhere!
With your support, the girls of today will become tomorrow's leaders. Every dollar you give to Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma stays in our community to support and keep essential programs operating and growing, enabling staff and volunteers to serve girls in schools, housing sites, juvenile detention facilities, and so many more in our community.
Did you know that because of the leadership experience girls receive in Girl Scouting:
- Girl Scouts are more likely to stay in school.
- Girl Scouts are less likely to go before a court of law.
- Girl Scouts are more likely to reject peer pressure.
Your contribution, like a compass, gives girls the tools they need to navigate their future. Please take some time to browse the links in this section to learn how you can support to Girl Scouting.
Contributions to Girl Scouting...
- Underwrites the cost of Girl Scout program activities
- Provides financial assistance, which allows every girl to be involved in Girl Scouting, regardless of their family's financial situation
- Keeps our properties safe, and well-maintained so that girls can continue to enjoy activities at all the council properties.
- Provides resources, Girl Scout leader training, and the development of other publications that support Girl Scout volunteers and girls.
- Supports Innovative Programs, including Girl Scouts in Detention Centers, the Hispanic Initiative, the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) programs, and a variety of other programs
Bring smiles to over 14,000 girls in 39 counties throughout western Oklahoma!
How is the funding used to support Girl Scouts?
It only costs $250 per girl to make scouting a reality at GS-West.
$68 to Programming; $12 to Communication; $89 to Membership Activities; $33 to Properties; $48 to Adult Training