Customer Care will host open Zoom sessions where members can drop in and get assistance in live time to get help renewing or learn how to renew themselves. Please use the information below to join a session.
The world around us has changed, but our commitment to developing girls of Courage, Confidence and Character remains the same. Together, we made the most of a trying year, but rest assured, WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED! We have so much planned for you in this coming year, all with a single goal of helping girls get the most out of their Girl Scout experience.
We will learn, we will explore, and we will have fun together, all while continuing to develop skills to last a lifetime. Girls will:
- Participate in events with their troop and continue developing new and existing friendships.
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills.
- Expand their imagination through hands-on STEM activities.
- Grow confidence in outdoor skills and learn how to be a champion for the environment.
- Experience safe service projects that keep them engaged and inspired.
- Earn badges, and so much more!
We’re here to cheer you on, lift you up and celebrate the strengths of every girl.
Today, tomorrow, together—we’re on your team. So, renew today and get ready for a year you won't soon forget!
Important Dates for Early Bird Registration
April 1 - Renewal opens
June 30 - Last day of early bird
September 30 - On time renewal ends
Zoom Renewal Sessions
Early Bird Incentives
Trouble Logging In?